Are you looking for the perfect gift for a new mom or maybe you want to treat yourself, consider the Nurse Nikki Post-Baby Care Kit. The kit includes a few essential items you may need to provide relief for your post-labor body and life.
- Water bottle: staying hydrated is super important especially if you are breastfeeding. Dehydration = Constipation = Pain!!
- Peri-bottle: Fill this bottle with warm water before using the restroom, spray your perineum (esp if you have stitches) as you urinate–ooh-la-la relief
- Nipple Cream: This cream can be applied before and after every nursing session with your baby. It is safe for your baby.
- 2-Washable breast pads: Place these 100% cotton pads in your bra to protect you from leaks.
- 2-Cool gel breast pads: As your nipples adjust to nursing-on-demand, cool the discomfort with these gel pads between feedings.
- Nurse Nikki’s Soothing Sitz Spray: A mixture of lavender, aloe vera gel, and witch hazel this spray can be applied directly to your perineum or on a pad. Place the pad in the freezer for a few minutes then enjoy some cool relief.
- Baby Organizer: File away all of the paperwork that comes along with having a baby–social security cards, birth certificates, product warranties and manuals, immunization records, etc
- Baby book: It’s always cool to expand your baby’s library
- 2-Lip balms: Moisturize your lips often for optimal baby-kissing power
- Women’s Magazine: During your mini mommy breaks get up-to-date on fashion, women’s health topics, nutrition and fitness
- Baby Milestones Book (CDC): Keep track of your baby’s developmental milestones.
- Mother’s Milk Tea: Recommended for breastfeeding moms to increase and/or maintain milk production (please contact your health care provider before ingesting any herbal supplements)
(shipping not included)